Monday, April 6, 2009

Patagonia Clover in Tan at Pie Footwear


Look and feel like a Surfer Chick without leaving the coffee shop.
I love Patagonia shoes! If you were a fan of the Barite boot this fall (which I was), then you will love the Clover. I just got a pair a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love. They are the perfect summer replacement for my Barite boots. Comfortable... CHECK! Laid back, but stylish... CHECK! Feel like I walked out of a Patagonia catalogue when I wear them... DOUBLE CHECK! Not to mention that every time I wear them I get complements not just from women, but from men too and I'm a size 10! Which means if they look good in my size, just think of how hip they will look on you ladies with perfectly cute size 8's!

Patagonia Clover
Color: Tan
Sizes: 7-11, $90

No comments: